Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Joomla Interview Questions


  1. What is Joomla.
  2. What are Positions.
  3. How do I change the favicon.
  4. What are section, categories and content items.
  5. What determines what is shown on my frontpage.
  6. How do I change the image(s) in my template.
  7. How do I remove the page title from the front page of my site.
  8. How do I eliminate the pathway or breadcrumbs.
  9. What are components.
  10. What are modules.
  11. What is the difference between Joomla and Drupal.
  12. What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do.
  13. Joomla is released under which license
  14. What are mambots.
  15. What are plug-ins.
  16. What are modules.
  17. How do I make a non-clickable menu link.
  18. How to link inside content and another content item.
  19. What are pathways or breadcrumbs.
  20. How to remove the pathway or breadcrumbs.
  21. How to control the contents of the newsflashes.
  22. How to remove page title on the front page of the site page.
  23. Can content items be in multiple sections or categories.
  24. How to exit wrapper.
  25. What do the locks on the screen mean.
  26. How to remove the locks.
  27. What risks exist pertaining to Joomla and hacking.
  28. Extensions specifically.
  29. What is the difference between a component, a module and a mambot / plugin.
  30. Can I add Flash to Joomla site.
  31. How do I eliminate the pathway or breadcrumbs.
  32. Can content items be assigned to multiple categories or sections.
  33. How do I control what items appear in my newsflashes.
  34. How do I link from inside content to another content item.
  35. What determines what is shown on my frontpage.
  36. How do I change the favicon.
  37. Why do the pop ups in my WYSIWYG editor not work or show.
  38. What determines my homepage.
  39. How do I change the image(s) in my template.
  40. What license is Joomla! released under.
  41. How do I exit the wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment