Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

HTML Interview Questions


  1. What is HTML.
  2. What is a tag.
  3. What is the simplest HTML page.
  4. How do I create frames? What is a frameset.
  5. How can I include comments in HTML.
  6. What is a Hypertext link.
  7. How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand.
  8. What is everyone using to write HTML.
  9. What is a DOCTYPE? Which one do I use.
  10. Can I nest tables within tables.
  11. How do I align a table to the right (or left).
  12. How can I use tables to structure forms.
  13. How do I center a table.
  14. How do I use forms.
  15. How can I check for errors.
  16. Do I have to memorize a bunch of tags.
  17. How do I make a form so it can be submitted by hitting ENTER.
  18. How do I set the focus to the first form field.
  19. How can I eliminate the extra space after a </form> tag.
  20. How can I use tables to structure forms.
  21. Can I have two or more actions in the same form.
  22. How can I use forms for pull-down navigation menus.
  23. How can I avoid using the whole URL.
  24. Can I use percentage values for <TD WIDTH=...>.
  25. Why doesn't <TABLE WIDTH="100%"> use the full browser width.
  26. Why is there extra space before or after my table.
  27. How do I create a link that sends me email.
  28. How can I have two sets of links with different colors.
  29. How can I show HTML examples without them being interpreted as part of my document.
  30. How do I get special characters in my HTML.
  31. Should I put quotes around attribute values.
  32. Posting Copy and Paste HTML.
  33. HTML for Lists.
  34. Are there any problems with using tables for layout.
  35. How do I eliminate the blue border around linked images.
  36. How do I eliminate the space around/between my images.
  37. How can I specify colors.
  38. How do I get form data emailed to me.
  39. Can I prevent a form from being submitted again.
  40. How can I allow file uploads to my web site.
  41. How can I require that fields be filled in, or filled in correctly.
  42. How do I change the title of a framed document.
  43. How do I link an image to something.
  44. How do I specify a specific combination of frames instead of the default document.
  45. How do I link to a location in the middle of an HTML document.
  46. How do I create a link.
  47. How do I create a link that opens a new window.
  48. How do I let people download a file from my page.
  49. How do I create a button which acts like a link.
  50. How can I make a form with custom buttons.
  51. How do I specify page breaks in HTML.
  52. How do I remove the border around frames.
  53. Which should I use, &entityname; or &#number;.
  54. Is there a way to prevent getting framed.
  55. Why aren't my frames the exact size I specified.
  56. How can I specify background images.
  57. How can I copy something from a webpage to my webpage.
  58. Is it possible to make the HTML source not viewable.
  59. Why doesn't my title show up when I click "check it out".
  60. How do I make a thumbnail for my image(s).
  61. What is the difference between the HTML form methods GET and POST.
  62. How do I rename all the files from .htm to .html after copying them from a PC to a UNIX machine.
  63. How do I put sounds for older versions of Internet Explorer.
  64. Can I use any HTML in the box.
  65. How to transferring user to new web page automatically.
  66. I'm trying to `include' a HTML document in another document...Is there a way to do this.
  67. How do I keep people from stealing my source code and/or images.
  68. The colors on my page look different when viewed on a Mac and a PC.
  69. How do you create tabs or indents in Web pages.
  70. My page looks good on one browser, but not on another.
  71. How do I make sure my framed documents are displayed inside their frameset.
  72. How do I update two frames at once.
  73. Can I have two or more Submit buttons in the same form.
  74. How do I make a link or form in one frame update another frame.
  75. When I try to upload my site, all my images are X's. How do I get them to load correctly.
  76. Is there a site that shows which tags work on which browsers.
  77. Why does the browser show my plain HTML source.
  78. How can I display an image on my page.
  79. Why do my links open new windows rather than update an existing frame.
  80. How do I get out of a frameset.
  81. How do I make a frame with a vertical scrollbar but without a horizontal scrollbar.
  82. Are there any problems with using frames.
  83. Do search engines dislike frames

No comments:

Post a Comment